BDC 0.00% 52.0¢ bardoc gold limited

SPI, page-2

1. 2,271 Posts.
    I don't class that as a double top mate, sure the two days have equal tops, todays was a slightly higher bottom. Since today and yeasterday were "within days", ie higher bottoms and lower tops from the day before yesterday, it's basically stagnent.

The lower close than open is slightly bearish but it needs to break either the high or low of the 11th to show any direction. Unfortunately with little happening trend wise it will likely be guided by tonights action on the DOW.

Do you have a position atm acouch?

Bomber

I see as much more significant the low of 2287 on the 13th of April, which was a powerful double bottom (refer my call the same day which saw a rise of around 135 points.) This saw excellent trading opportunities, but unfortunately the positive run was again dragged back by the DOW, and more recently Newscorp.

A retracement to around 2287 or just above and we should see some action again. If it breaks this low we are in for some pain with stocks, but I'll run with it with futures. Atm I'm long but will possibly be stopped out before the real action starts. I tend to trade a two day chart rather than a one day, find far better profits on the SPI this way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.