FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

spidey senses, page-14

1. 4,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2157
    Greenhaven, almost in every ann from Mali, there's a little bit at the end that mentions "possible JV".

19/5/14 - "Any new shallow gold resources, additional to the Ntiola Lode, will have a
    significant positive impact on the scale of any potential mining project in the broader Ntiola District."

15/5/14 - "During recent months the Company has expanded its exploration program over the greater Massigui Project area with the aim of identifying additional shallow gold resources amenable to open pit mining techniques to add to the total gold inventory at the Massigui Project."

6/5/14 - "Birimian Gold continues to aggressively explore the Massigui Project, and the Ntiola District in particular, with a view to defining significant gold resources which will be amenable to processing at the Morila Gold Mine and treatment plant."

30/4/14 - Quarterly - "This re-enforces the excellent scope within the Project area for the discovery of additional shallow gold mineralization amenable to open pit mining techniques within trucking distance of milling infrastructure at the Morila Mine."

29/4/14 - "Birimian Gold is aggressively exploring the Massigui Project, and the Ntiola District in particular, with a view to defining significant gold resources which will be amenable to processing at the Morila Gold Mine and treatment plant."

12/3/14 - "The Company’s 100%-owned Ntiola Deposit is situated approximately 25km from the Morila Mine (see Figure 1) and may present a near term opportunity to develop mining operations to supplement ore feed at Morila. Recent preliminary technical studies have provided strong encouragement for development at Ntiola and the Company is investigating commercial opportunities with the nearby mill operator."

And this is just from the last 3 months :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.