SVL 1.52% 16.8¢ silver mines limited

spike in silver and gold prices!, page-11

1. 553 Posts.

Thank you Toll.

You give a perspective of the "Composite Operator/Aspiring Smart Money".

A perspective like every other investor or trader on the ASX. We want to make money!

Yet how does it justify the use of algorithmic trading (with the added time advantage) which is an extremely powerful tool.

If attempted by an independent investor (say myself), the law would not hesitate to criminally prosecute.

The orientation of the market appears to focus upon the "Composite Operator", making a profit off the trader/investor, rather than off the "market".

Where is the Capitalism of the Free Market? Or more correctly, do we still have Capitalism, or have we now fallen to what appears to be unfurling itself into a Fascist State (USA), on the verge of declaring a "War Economy", whereby the economy is an extension of a dictatorship?

It is disconcerting that people are still caught up in the "esoteric", "sophisticated" world of "economic smoke and mirrors", and have forgotten the core essence economics in everyday life.

That the "smoke & mirrors', is created to cover govt. "projects", or to promote particular agendas, or sectors of society, while distracting from the simplicity of the reality. (I am assuming Keynesian "Economics", to be an imaginative abstract exercise without a firm economic foundation, thus bound to eventual failure).

There only appears to be the "Composite Operator"/Smart Money left.

Cheers.

Denys.

P.S. Couldn't help myself. Topped up SVL at 17.5 cents. (Definitely, cross my heart, promise, no more "accumulation"!)
    All a matter of waiting and riding it out!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.8¢
Change
0.003(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $248.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.8¢ 16.0¢ $141.2K 856.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 209607 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 1584447 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.