KRR 0.00% 1.0¢ king river resources limited

Spike time, page-28

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    Cornwall - Don't worry I am sure we will get to back 10 cents quicker than you think - the parallels to AUZ are amazing

AUZ was for many years like KRC was a minor gold miner (look at the AUZ presentation Nov 2015 just 2 years ago) in 2 years the totally transformed the company embracing the new age minerals Cobalt & Nickel Sulfate and Scandium.

KRC - has good management they did most of the Vanadium work JORC proving of resources 2012 however they were just unlucky at the time vanadium was unloved and they had not hit serious gold. However unlike MLM that proved up Sconi and then sold to AUZ, KRC management was smart and patient enough hang onto the asset and now the Vanadium story is at the start of a new revolution, more required for higher quality steel - new Silk Road etc, Energy storage Vanadium redox batteries. (Plus don't forget the Titanium)

Also now KRC seems to have finally struck lucky with their gold as well - as Money made says the KRC gold is a company maker as well

Gold + Vanadium whats not to like. Good luck to you Cornwall I am hoping you make back your original invest plus much extra

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.