BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Spikenet Major Partner

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 419
    This article just came out.

http://objectifnews.latribune.fr/ec...iment-de-25-000-m2-juste-a-cote-d-airbus.html

It's not in English but it confirms...

Spikenet (now owned by BrainChip) is working with 26 billion dollar aircraft giant Safran (EPA:SAF).

"Another feature of the new building: a laboratory of R & T turned to research on more electric aircraft that employs 50 people. Safran has indeed implemented several years of internal innovation and dedicated devices also 12% of its total turnover (17.4 billion euros in 2014) to R & D. "We are currently working on new types of cables and rely on augmented reality technology to implement a predictive maintenance system, improve production and control" described Sébastien Jaulerry, general manager of the division Ewis Eurasia at Safran Electrical Power.
    Safran in this field put on open innovation, "for more specific technological bricks and go faster." The group is already working with two Parisian startups Diota and MS Win and Spikenet Toulouse, specializing in image processing."

Incredibly huge validation of BrainChip's Spikenet and surprised this hasn't been announced to the public yet. Extremely intrigued by what the relationship entails.

At first I was astounded that SpikeNet was one of the few startups working with this billion dollar giant but what if there is $$$ involved?

Either way, Spikenet is now BRN's and any of SpikeNet's working relationships or revenue is BRN's. Market is definitely sleeping on BRN, as I said before, extremely undervalued co.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.