NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

spill over from csg publicity

1. 2,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    Maybe some of the lack of demand can be attributed to the negative impact of the Negative publicity from the CSG industry.
    The recent program on 4 Corners will have a major impact on some people who cannot discern the difference between Nwe and our activities and those of Queensland Coal and Santos.
    The lack of confidence in the process that was undertaken by the QLD government in the approval process will cause the industry bellie ache for quite some time.

Duckpond warned Nwe management of the impending concerns from CSG some 2.5 years ago at the AGM. While I am sure that his concerns were taken on board and Management are fully surveillant of community attitudes.
    It is impossible for NWE to address the issues if they are created in the Eastern States and the community looses confidence in the regulatory approval process.

I know that we have got through the investigation process in WA. But I think that we need the industry body to come out and publicise the positive position that we have with the Shale.
    We also need to have the relative government department come out and to address the public confidence issues that have been raised.
    Sitting back and not being on the front step in addressing the issue won't make it go away.
    Nwe have ensured that they have conducted our well to the highest standards, Nwe needs recognition for that.

Just in My Opinion of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.