A2M 2.93% $6.79 the a2 milk company limited

Spilt milk? Or cream on top. Dairy in 2020 special report, page-30

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    Ah our favorite human cockroach is back with another cut and paste doom and gloom article. Are you just a natural born ar$ehole or do you think people have forgotten about what you have posted the past. Mate, I am going to keep reminding you and others here telling everyone about the comment you made about not getting out of bed for less than $15k and making $15m in a few short years. Yet here you are, still refusing to enlighten us in what you started with and what you invested in to do it. Yeah right, claims to of made so much money but is here telling us the way to make it is to panic sell into every doom article as no body authors of such articles have become self made multi millionaires like yourself by following such wealth destroying strategies

I do so only to show the zero credibility you have on this forum that you make such outlandish, fake remarks thinking you are going to gain credibility and respect here when in fact you shot any ounce of credibility down in flames with that single lying boast. Do us a favour and crawl back under the rock you previously you emerged from under and disappear to another stock forum as you are are the biggest running joke here but are just to thick to comprehend it.

Ps dont forget to use your other aliases to upvote yourself like you do in the past and think no one notices how pathetic you are in doing so.
    Last edited by SmugLex: 02/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.79
Change
-0.205(2.93%)
Mkt cap ! $4.901B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.88 $6.89 $6.73 $2.549M 375.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4789 $6.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.79 3813 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.