LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

Spin Doctor, page-12

1. 412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I begged to differ. There's only two instances to place your belief on PPBM and Dr M stances to be align with Lynas.

1. Dr M speech back in 2012, and that was the latest, speaking that we have regarding his stance on Lynas. Back then who is he?? (Dr M change from time to time) The former UMNO leader, i.e. previous BN government former leader.

NOW current government was the one initiating anti-lynas movement when they were still in opposition. For your understanding, current government stance has not changed, and DR M opinion need to be align with the current government i.e. Dr M will change again.

Dr M is someone that has no principal, average Malaysian knew that.

2. PPBM some unknown figure saying good on lynas.....duhh....not influential at all to be begin with.

3.I also have different opinion with jake99aus, my sensible understanding on Dr M is that, he has difficulty in understanding what RE is, and the contamination impact Lynas has on environment (any? big? small?). He is unlikely to alter Minister Yeo decision unless he has bigger political reasons to do so i.e Proton 3.0 project or Japanese government advice etc.

And NO, current government is not in good shape with China government, we cancelled ECRL rail project towards east coast of malaysia, cancel several of their oil pipeline projects and I dont think there is any under table arrangement with China government.

Current government is not Najib corrupted administration.

Najib is Lynas saviour, not Dr M.

And regarding Dr M for LT interest, current government had been chasing foreign money away by billions since they came into power, even more chinese money had been chased away. Chasing Lynas away should not come as a surprise to anyone.

Last edited by bread89: 15/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.