AGR 0.00% 1.9¢ aguia resources limited

Spin Out The Copper

1. 9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hello all from North America. I jump on the AGR board once in awhile to see what developments have occurred since the Canadians were send to the dungeons by David Sherwood. Interestingly, the technical success of Fernando and his team has been excellent. To re-engineer a small mine, low capex and secure National funding is a a true feather in Fernando's cap. The impact of the Federal prosecutor was to be expected and has been seen by almost every Company trying to develop. With copper at $4.50/lb, knocking on $5.00 now would be the time to spin-out the copper assets and dividend them to the shareholders. The dual-course phosphate development and copper stream makes no sense, gets no market support and begs the question where should the capital be allocated? The Board remains unexperienced in development and mining in general and refuses to see the value of dividing and monetizing the Australian premium that is being given to pure plays. This was the Canadians plan and I am certain they would have succeeded. The stock is 80% lower since the management changed. Fernando canot run two technical projects in Brazil and expect to market, communicated, fund raise and execute strategic opportunities from Porte Alegre in Southern Brazil. I believe a strategic pivot is needed. But this is just my two cents. The stock is stuck in the mud and needs to show upside. Assets together will not work as now this is about permitting and development risk for an $18MM marketcap - a risk that this stock cannot take. I take my hat off to you loyal followers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $11.53K 636.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 778195 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1032748 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ 120000
Last updated 15.24pm 03/05/2024 ?
AGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.