QAN 0.33% $6.05 qantas airways limited

I believe that by the grounding the fleet and standing down...

1. 1,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I believe that by the grounding the fleet and standing down multitudes of trusting passengers,
    action that Alan Joyce claims as an idea that occurred to him as he got out of the bed on Saturday morning,
    Qantas lost the right to title to call themselves Spirit of Australia.
    Qantas might be able to call Australia Home form its museum in Longreach where they should add a Hall of Shame to current management mob.

It is not Spirit of Australia to leave people who believe in you, trust you and choose to use your services stranded in unfamiliar places, half way home or unable to travel at all.
    Home is our favorite destination claimed one Qantas add, well it was not for two days while management played for high stakes in politics using its passengers as pawns in their game against its employees and new industrial laws.

Australians believe in Fair Go, and fair days work for fair day's pay. I do not know anyone who would say $14,000 a day everyday day 365 days a year is fair pay for a useless CEO.

There was no fair go shown to anyone, especially the passengers. The financial compensation will not make people forget the anxiety, the stress and the hurt they suffered.

For no other reason than to score industrial and managerial points that management knows best and everybody else can go and get stuffed.

I do not care if the leprechaun Alan takes his gold coins and goes to start a Premium Airline with slave labor and HQ in Somalia. Good riddance I would say.

But if he wants to operate Australian airline he has to adhere to Australian values. Commit to Australia, its customs and its way of doing things.
    He could start by taking a pay cut and help himself to a piece of humble pie.

If he wants to start an Asian Airline let him get his own money and have a go

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.05
Change
0.020(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $9.858B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.06 $6.07 $5.98 $21.32M 3.527M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17414 $6.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.06 36670 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.