FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

spiriting away the gold, page-31

1. 875 Posts.
    Hang on Mercantaur?

Who exactly is going to force FML to re-invest every single dollar back into producing gold and not ever turning a profit or having retained earnings? Even so, if this did happen, then its the same as what was happening in the past but on a grander scale. had FML been milking to proverbial cash cow over the past 12/24 months, then I think we have a gripe, but that hasn't happened. The more cows the better, at least one of them has to produce - surely!!!

Too many people here feel that 51% gives SD ultimate control and the ability to make each and every decision for FML moving forward. This is simply not the case. For starters. SD will have 42% of the board seats, FML will have 58%. Further to this, we are not aware of the final articles of association and what voting rights are required to pass motions.

If we did buck the trend and assume SD started bossing us around, they cannot simply flog the other 49% off to themselves. It is not that easy. If we proved painful and they wanted out, then they will need a buyer for their 51%.

51% doesn't have to represent the be all and end all in a company structure. If SD collapsed for example, that would not be ideal, but otherwise, we still do actually have a say in what is going on in the group.

I will be keen to see how the votes actually do pan out in November. I would not be surprised at a result in either direction to be honest with you.

Have a nice afternoon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52454 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 2100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.