Got no time to reply to all your post so I'll just reply to this...

1. 5,259 Posts.
    Got no time to reply to all your post so I'll just reply to this point.

My friend, I have no time in spoon feeding you,you come very strong in saying the bible says this or that but you lack the basic knowledge of bible basics,bible history and reformation basic history.

So YOU clearly don't like the Bible saying this and that then?

Are the words true or not in the Bible?

I have no problems with what the bible is saying, it's the spin people put on it that I have a problems with, I'll point it to you once more, look no further then the 30000 different churches, or should I say 29999 + wotsup

Tell me, why are you correct and all the other 29999 wrong?

PS don't despair, many of the reformers where troubled with encounters similar as what you had with Bowral, and were left in disillusion, couldn't reconcile themselves until they span a certain verse to fit in there preconception resulting in starting a new church.
    A sure sign is they keep repeating the same thing over and over and over and over again'
    Tell me something how many times have you posted and repeated the same verses regarding your version of the Trinity or lack off.
    Your encounter with Bowral was about the Trinity, and after so many years you haven't moved on, does it still go around and around in your head day in day out.

If you check many of the founders of these religion, first thing you will realise, the religion is not conforming to the bible teaching but to the mentality or mindset of the founder.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.