"1 Corinthians 10:4and all drank the same spiritual drink. For...

1. 25,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "1 Corinthians 10:4and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ."

The Rock that followed -> Gen 3:15 - And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her Seed; He shall bruise your head, And you shall bruise His heel.” -> long after the ones in OT times were dead, followed -> the Child was born.

The drink was the message, the likes of the prophesies -> you search the scriptures for in them you think you have life, and they are those which speak of me.
    Our Fathers plan and purpose, manifested.

And God said, let there be a Jesus and he was good and grew in favor with God, to the extent that God makes his public announcement -> This is my Son whom I am well please with and THEN he sent him INTO the world. wink.png SIMPLES.

All this and more is known as glory, that was with and held by the Father before time as we know it, as he see things not yet done, as though they are, hence Jesus asks for this glory that the father held, before the world existed with him 17:5.
    Figuratively speaking, the Father loved him before the foundation of the world John 17:24.
    ------------
    1 Corinthians 2:15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one. wink.png
    -----------
    1 Corinthians 9:11If we (I) have sown spiritual things for you, is it a great thing if we reap your material things? -> NO -> like pros over meta, which is the fleshly thinking, of the tradition of men wink.png
    -----------
    1 Corinthians 2:14But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, -> like pros for they are foolishness to him; , but instead meta of man smile.png
    --------------
    And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people
    ---------------
    Romans 1:11For I long to see you, that I may impart to you some spiritual gift, so that you may be established -> that which is born of WORD is Word, for Da Big Book of God's Love.
    The Seed is the word of God, become one of his Seeds.
    1 Peter 1:23 - having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.