UCM 0.00% 1.3¢ uscom limited

Spirosonic Air Lung device, page-8

1. 10,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 982
    We have all the right ingredients. Absolute quality driven management with global vision, world class expertise, first class products, a resident billionaire and global reach.... and now cash. I just hope we can all keep our share of this pie and that nobody gets it into their head that they can own the whole thing themselves.

The company has worked very hard, very long and very frugally (perhaps too frugally) to finally get us here to the launching pad. The products and selling rights are in place, the funds have finally been raised and company plans unveiled. Do we have liftoff yet? Perhaps, however there could yet be a few more false starts as any experienced investor in these sort of speculative companies will know.

I took up my full allocation in the rights issue. Did any of you guys? Gosh I love these speccies, the ever present smell of danger, the thrill of the ride and the rising anticipation of things to come. Now is the time for eager expectation, cool concentration and of course, a generous infusion of good luck.... let the games commence lads, let the games commence.

Great fortune all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.241M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47229 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 24486 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.