BDC 0.00% 52.0¢ bardoc gold limited

Thanks Pilven, I haven't indulged in useless time wasting posts...

1. 1,263 Posts.
    Thanks Pilven, I haven't indulged in useless time wasting posts for a while, so I appreciate you giving me the opportunity.

I felt there may have been a condecending tone to your post but rather than react right away I sought a second opinion (I do like to conduct due diligence as you can tell by my wonderful post).

We report the following;

Samples were collected from 5 lines and sent for priority BS spaktrometer analysis.
    In summary, the encouraging visual samples we received after analysing the Pilven post at surface were unable to be confirmed after assaying at depth.

Line 1 "What a post vautex"
    Highly anomalous "shoulder chip" sample taken from surface. Immediate positive response registered on the "Vautex EGO meter".

Line 2 "You must be in advertising or real estate or car sales or something."
    Initial signs of false positive reading. Minor faulting present.
    Pilven appears to definitely judge the profession of vautex (use of "must be") but offers up 4 incorrect assumptions (advertising, real estate, car sales, something). These early results are already so far off track we consider abandoning the program.

Line 3 "You must be loaded to the eyeballs with spi stock!"
    Another incorrect "must be" sample logged. Pilven tries to draw conclusion between the vautex SPI holding and post content, possibly suggesting an alterior motive and therefore incenserity. A clear mistake.

Line 4 "Nice post none the less, love your 'out there' Val as well."
    Anamalous condescending response - A minor positive (sample "nice post") in contact with "interpreted" faults (sample "none the less"). Probably "fools gold".
    Pilven attempts to diminish the vautex SPI valuation (sample "out there") even though it is based on both relevent and recent history and subject to SPI meeting its exploration milestones.
    This is in direct contrast to previous results at Pilven (HTX - claims up to 40c valuation on 6.6c stock, Post #: 6333028) published with little supporting evidence.

Line 5 "Keep those blinkers on and good luck, seriously!"
    Pilven suggests vautex is narrow minded & unwilling, or even worse, unable, to see all of the relevent information. Pilven however fails to present to any information that may have been overlooked and rather offers "good luck" in its place as a "serious(ly)" alternative. Cheers.
    This too is in direct contrast to historic results at Pilven, who, since joining hotcopper has only ever posted on HTX. The response to vautex is the one and only anomaly and marks a new discovery for Pilven named "pot black". Initial assays showed very high Carbon levels and low impurities such as integrity.

Hope you have a sense of humour Pilven.

Now I don't feel the need to justify myself to anybody, let alone a stanger on HC, but, if you look at my sentiment it says "none" NOT "Buy". Some advertising.

I never said SPI were "undervalued" or that anybody should buy shares. I am expressing my opinion that SPI has the "recipe" for success. I outlined a vast number of points which I believe are relevent to the "recipe".

My investment case is based on potential exploration success ie 1) SPI achieve a JORC in line with their targets or 2) they make a high grade discovery. If either of these 2 occur I believe SPI has the "recipe" to capitalise on this success and create shareholder returns.

Flipside

Exploration failure = share price failure. SPI is not immune to this and I wont be too proud to admit I lost money if they fail.

I would rather brag about how right I got it, like the rest of you I'm sure. So good luck, seriously!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.