SDV 0.59% 42.3¢ scidev ltd

Hi All,Since Intec does not gild the lilly and does not like to...

1. 742 Posts.
    Hi All,

Since Intec does not gild the lilly and does not like to be too forthcoming sometimes happenings can get hidden in semantics. For example Stuart asked Dave some questions on Intec's Forum yesterday and Dave replied in part as follows;

"Taking the SPL Recycling Project as example, when the plant is operating, almost every single technical person at Intec - including Intec's Head of Technology, Andrew Tong - works shift at the plant to make it a success. The only person not working shift at those times is Maritza, who is actively collating and interpreting the data being generated. This leaves almost no technical resources for other tasks, such as advance preparation for the subsequent SPL project reporting,"

Now that really sounds depressing as far as the SPL report preparation goes but look at the hedging; "when the plant is operating", "almost every single technical person", "Andrew Tong - works shift at the plant to make it a success", "leaves almost no technical resources for other tasks, such as advance preparation for the subsequent SPL project reporting". Gee that means that the "advance preparation for the subsequent SPL project" is on hold but does it?

That "Maritza ..... is actively collating and interpreting the data being generated" and the use of "almost" twice in the reply and I think the fact that the plant is not operating all the time leaves me to wonder why the text of the report is theoretically on "hold". Interesting what?

I still go for the release of SPl news within a month.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.3¢
Change
-0.003(0.59%)
Mkt cap ! $80.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 42.5¢ 42.3¢ $80.87K 190.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10421 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 53792 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.24pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.