MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Brethren, I don't post much on HC these days. I'm a lover, not a...

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Brethren, I don't post much on HC these days. I'm a lover, not a fighter (as the prettier bois and grrls among you well know), and frankly our once joyful and useful conversations seem to me to have been long over-run by slightly brutish (at least to my delicate tastes) ring-ins. I've accumulated so many ignore-listers that reading MNS threads nowadays can be like ploughing through an FOI FBI report on the Clinton & Trump Presidential campaigns combined: one great gappy compilation of blanked-out spaces. No wonder so many actual, um, holders of this stock seem to have wandered off.

But this set of quarterlies has inspired me to give a brief nod to management and board once again. It's been a grim last year or so in some ways - certainly as far as the ticker goes - but these updates ought to remind us all of the huge amount of substantial work that has just kept on keeping on behind the scenes...and clearly (as usual) on the smell of an oily rag, given our pleasingly robust cash pozzy. Given the way the trajectory of the new energy-graphite-battery marketplace is shaping up ie with timelines opening out a bit for all would-be sector newbies - typical with market-disruptive shifts - knowing we still have a good whack of operating cash at hand is reassuring. With certainty bedded down for us in Tanzania, the relocation of our proven but near-spankers equipment to New York well underway, along with hiring and systems/production finalisation, and other strands of the company's strategic planning now closing in on the business end too, being compelled to pass the hat around at these tenaciously underwhelming (undervalued!) levels would be a tad irksome.

So all in all, plenty to be very happy with from these excellent updates. And on we go, breth, plod plod as ever: steady, strategic, methodical, unflashy, resolutely professional...eyes down, bums up, letting others caterwaul and snipe and obsess over stocks they don't hold and leaders they're not following, while we just get on and focus close to home.

A nod to the Franks and their respective board/management teams, and good luck to all holders, as ever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.