PLS 5.74% $3.12 pilbara minerals limited

Spodumene/Battery in China, page-58

1. 9,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3954
    I agree with your sentiment on the share price mostly.

I understand why people dislike the current share price as I mean it would be nice to see a value of (#shares x 0.9) rather than (#shares x 0.5) but that is really just a psychology thing.

Really to me there is only a few scenarios this comes down to:

- You wish to sell - in this case obviously the higher the share price the better.

- You plan to hold - for those that plan to hold I would have thought that the price being in the 50's is almost the better alternative.

If we were trading at 90c now with an expected first year value of say $1.20 you only have 30% upside from now and things are going to be quiet moving forward.

Alternatively we could be in the 50's where anyone who thinks we are severely undervalued has the chance to buy more and enjoy upside of possibly 100% over the next 12 months - how is that a bad thing?

Personally at the stage we are at I don't think we are that undervalued. I would be happy with us trading c 65-70c for now. I don't really see that happening though. Once this breaks out it will go way too far once again and then drop off and burn a heap of new entrants and we will have this painful cycle all over again.

I really can't wait for those first cashflows when the company can actually start trading on real valuation metrics and we don't have to have these same kind of speculation conversations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.