AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

As A relatively new investor to spec stocks I don't understand...

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    As A relatively new investor to spec stocks I don't understand the negativity towards other stocks. Sure people are emotional and want to support their stock however negative commentary is not going to make the share price move significantly in any direction. I have learnt a lot from all the posters in a lot of different threads which have made me some nice profits recently. I am a believer in AVZ which I hold a nice parcel, but I also hold some AGY and some BGS. I am waiting on a retrace so I can buy some PLS, TAW and AJM. I think they will all make me money over the coming months/years as they are the right stocks in the right resource at the right time. I dont understand what there is to gain by building one at the expense of the other? Buy some of them all I say. Let's ride this wave and all profit. Comparissons are great for research purposes and to be honest comments from Jakers ( BGS) and Happy (AVZ) and billyen (AGY) are what got me interested in each of these stocks to begin with. I really enjoy the commentary on fundamentals but downramping this stock or that stock and thinking it will somehow change the minds of those invested who have done some research will benefit you, really is beyond me.
    Everyone relax. Be patient. When you invest with to much emotion ( I don think honestly think anyone invests with no emotion) you blind yourself to other opportunities.
    All IMO and I truly hope everyone makes tonnes of money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.