PLS 1.05% $2.82 pilbara minerals limited

"Interesting to see RCF selling again (presumably), this...

1. 1,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3386
    "Interesting to see RCF selling again (presumably), this morning. They sold 50m on the Chi-x last friday. Another 30m this morning. Their ceasing to be a sub shareholder, showed them down to 100m. I wondered then if they would continue to sell and flatten the market. Got the answer this morning. They appear to have another 70m to exit.

The question is, who are they selling to? You'd think it was an Asian buyer ... but who? The Chinese interests would be limited to 10% without FIRB approval. Could it be POSCO?"

RCF were down to 70m shares yesterday and (appear) to have sold another 50m on the Chi-x today. When they offload their balance of ~20m shares, the share price suppression will cease, IMHO.

Things have never looked better for PLS and yet there is so much FUD posted here lately.

We hit our ATH of $1.47 a few weeks back and now our shares are ON SPECIAL for 94.5c. Remarkable!

Our shares rose purely for macro reasons and yet we've fallen worse than others ... despite refinancing, perfecting production to nameplate 75% recoveries (note other Oz producers are 50% to 60% recovery rates) AND taking over our neighbour, plus the synergies released in doing so.

Why would anyone risk the CapEx spend on questionable prospects, when PLS is a copy and paste from 330ktpa, up to 1.7mtpa odd, from Stage 3 and ALO Stage 2???

PLS is first cab off the rank for expansion. Look at the ridiculous P/Es of Companies in the EV chain and apply that to our production of 1.7mtpa, with exploding SC6 prices in the next 2 years.

When Ken said a "special thank you to PLS shareholders" yesterday, he seemed like he had a "a cat he wanted to let out of the bag". We're on the verge of expansion announcements and downstream investments from a world that wants our production NOW!

IMHO, don't sell, we'll be $2.00 plus sometime this year. If someone were to offer me $5.00 NOW, I may consider it. Yes, I know that's a big MC, however our future profitability is off the chart.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.82
Change
-0.030(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $8.491B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.92 $2.81 $38.41M 13.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 78974 $2.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.83 14578 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.