PLS 0.93% $3.26 pilbara minerals limited

MooweeI recall Ozblue had a pretty detailed post regarding the...

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Moowee
    I recall Ozblue had a pretty detailed post regarding the capacity of lithium miners to ramp up hydroxide production/proven reserves. Memory may be a bit hazy here but the essence was in the long term the industry could reach a balanced supply situation as there are a number of lithium deposits around the world that could come into play. So is that a negative post? well maybe it reflects reality for the longer term.

The good thing in the shorter term, is that PLS (combined) now has significant production capacity and secondly they have been gaining intellectual property from the experience of operating the plant on reduced capacity.

So the longer investors (at other sites) stand on the sidelines with their hands in their pockets the better for PLS in the near future.

That post of Ozblues has been firmly lodged in the back of my mind now for some time.

Hey the other dude I'm missing here is Pokerface. I've appreciated both their contributions and as far as I am concerned are welcome back here anytime.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.26
Change
0.030(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $9.811B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.26 $3.31 $3.20 $93.80M 28.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36000 $3.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.27 487563 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.