PLS 6.43% $2.98 pilbara minerals limited

Spodumene Prices, page-2076

1. 8,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4436
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4099/4099730-189fcd1c0f8fd18b72b08542312bdf50.jpg
    Nev, I can assure you, I do not take any pleasure from seeing downstream actors being shafted, and when those actors are able to walk unassisted, I believe they will take pleasure and respect the fact that their shafting has come from the pages in the rules book they wrote.

However, the solidarity of the posturing and actions from those who actually have the ability to increase supply in short to medium term is impressive, milking further margins and tightening the squeeze.

While it appears said shafted actors are making the required adjustments for transfer the shafting to other actors along the supply, they will need to be on their best behaviour over the next few years. While at this point, those actors have enjoyed a few successful acquisitions over the past year, but IMO, not the acquisition frenzy they had expected, thus meaningful supply from said acquisitions is still years away.

Interesting times, and who knows, maybe they like a regular shafting....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.