PLS 0.93% $3.26 pilbara minerals limited

Assuming the sector/thematic continues to grow over time, all...

1. 8,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4435
    Assuming the sector/thematic continues to grow over time, all mines with capacity to expand should also expand in line with that demand growth. Nothing moves up or down in a straight line, and according to the so called experts, the next 3 to 4 years is going to be messy for the entire supply chain, given the investment across the whole chain have not been distributed evenly.

One of the key developments I would like to see, is some decent (at least 40kt) downstream integration, which I believe is essential from a carbon footprint perspective.

Some on here seem worried about the day to day sp movements, what is Mr/Mrs market telling us atm. While that past 12 months has been a strange but surprisingly bullish environment for this and many other sectors, you need to identify whether some fair value metrics, thus when its frothy and when it's not, as Sjlasx did in his excellent analysis the other day.

JelloB guesses he's okay with a 200% return, wow 10 years of a decent 8% annualized return in less than 1 year. Achieving 2 bags is quite rare, not the norm, cant please everyone, I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.26
Change
0.030(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $9.811B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.26 $3.31 $3.20 $93.80M 28.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36000 $3.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.27 487563 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.