PLS 2.06% $2.97 pilbara minerals limited

Spodumene Prices, page-4152

1. 1,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    I recently sold out before this new decline started around $3.95 - making me a non-holder. Interest in PLS is that is a trading share with liquidity easily entries and exit if the setup is there. LTM has become one as well with its CDI.

What makes my content negative? The entire sector is in a negative sentiment and my content is only reflective of that.
    • Course of sales in a downward will provide data points with negative sentiment.
    • Mentioned affiliated companies who are in a negative sentiment themselves.
    • Updating short interest to the thread showing changes.
    • Looking substantial holder announcements to discover the underlying movement? (which related to short interest excluding Aus Super [debating as I believe they facilitate short supply]
    • I participant in the TA charts. Somewhat predicted the initial drop to $3.10 with my diamond bottom pattern.
    • Addressing factors like someone mention "stop losses" getting triggered is nothing but I show data showing it is in fact real.
    There maybe some inherent negative bias but overall it just the climate. PLS commands a premium (due to the companies position and overall business performance) and both side agree to this statement. People are just debating about the price of the premium. Compared to peers PLS is expensive compared to similar market cap producers.
    Last edited by Trademoreper: 07/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.97
Change
0.060(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $8.942B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.96 $3.02 $2.93 $100.8M 33.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 716181 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 235000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.