PLS 4.45% $2.79 pilbara minerals limited

" ....... The narrative from China doesn’t match the reality of...

1. 1,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    " ....... The narrative from China doesn’t match the reality of supply but that doesn’t matter as they have achieved the artificially manipulated low Lithium price they desire."

Hi @dfs1 - I for one think that you are entirely on the money. China's preparedness to take sub-standard concentrate thus increasing sources of supply whilst taking a bath on increased processing costs to gain lower costs of quality Spod supply is proving a very effective tactic. It hurts, but IMO cannot be sustainable for them in the long run. They hold the winning hand ATM, being by far the biggest player in the Li demand picture. It would be nice to increase diversification into Korea and India and it's too bad that Europe and the US have really dropped the ball and have much catching up to do.

It seems to me the question for us, as PLS holders, is how long before the whole supply/demand market for our quality resource rerates? And what will be the price for a) our Spod and b) our downstream processed product through POSCO etc - which shall demonstrate the true value of our holdings? I guess the answer is it's a matter of time and patience vs reward. The very basics of share investment opportunity.

Keep sipping that coffee, I like your thoughts, although like most I am finding it a very testing time

GLTAH
    Last edited by pluckmeister: Today, 13:29

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.79
Change
-0.130(4.45%)
Mkt cap ! $8.398B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.89 $2.92 $2.79 $56.11M 19.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 231594 $2.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.80 28889 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.