PLS 4.11% $2.80 pilbara minerals limited

.You can use the reply button to direct a response to my...

1. 6,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3858
    .You can use the reply button to direct a response to my post.

"open your eyes your the clown seriously supporting this strategy. how dumb do you have to be".

Apparently, you know better than many mining conglomerates and the many who have managed commodity suppliers in years past.

I was dumb enough to invest in PLS when it was 1/10th of the current price so although a 52 week low isn't ideal, it doesn't change my investment thesis or retirement income. When I invested in PLS many years ago, I didn't expect dividends until at least 2025. The 2 dividends so far have been enough to provide 3 years of retirement income so yes, I'm happy. I was dumb enough to retire when it reached $1 and dumb enough to hold it now.

I was smart enough to never invest in SYA or AZL and smart enough to sell LTR at $3.01

This is a new sector. It will take time to find the equilibrium point where the commodity price is high enough to encourage investment and low enough to encourage demand. PLS will be producing > 1MTpa when the next price spike occurs (If not before). All the high cost, low quality operations like CXO (already) SYA will be in mothballs, wannabe producers like AZL will not happen and war torn, corrupt African suppliers will struggle to supplement supply for future demand.

Plenty of research on supply/demand fundamentals and the factors that affect each. It ain't as simple as just cut supply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.80
Change
-0.120(4.11%)
Mkt cap ! $8.503B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.89 $2.92 $2.79 $49.15M 17.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 133355 $3.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.52 42513 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.