PLS 4.45% $2.79 pilbara minerals limited

Spodumene Prices, page-4597

1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Not all supply is created equal. If you open your mind to the evidence of the poor quality supply coming out of African and other places at unsustainable costs which require higher inputs (that some analysts may not have accounted for) to reach expected recover rates and volume, then it is not unreasonable to doubt the sustainable nature of current and projected supply numbers being thrown about and impact on spot price volatility. And the eventual effects this low price environment will do to production. Perhaps this is part of China's intent as dominant market force, as others say, to suppress prices and better advantage themselves - perhaps not.

You talked a few posts back about 'seeing things clearer' than others because you don't have skin in the game and therefore may not be influenced by the cognitive bias of ST/LT holders. Well, that is questionable thinking. You admitted to a history of trading lithium and you keep close watch on developments - demonstrated by your constant posting on these threads - which means you came to a position to not to be in the market at this time. You push this position every chance you get, with talking points that draw on evidence you say supports it. This is the definition of a very much invested player with skin in the game, and not a "by stander" as you strangely described yourself. I'm afraid that makes you very much susceptible to confirmation bias as well. I haven't been here long but I notice you have staked a forceful presence in these threads and likely feel you must maintain your standing and keep face by vigilantly prosecuting your position and dismissing contrary views. Exactly what you accuse others of doing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.79
Change
-0.130(4.45%)
Mkt cap ! $8.398B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.89 $2.92 $2.79 $56.11M 19.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 231594 $2.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.80 28889 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.