PLS 0.00% $2.58 pilbara minerals limited

Spodumene Prices, page-4612

1. 829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Hi Sunny,
    We're all here to make money I reckon - one isn't better than the other.
    I back tested a very simple entry and exit strategy the other day on a weekly chart going back 5 years.
    As the chart unfolded over those 5 years it gave me 5 trades - trade 1 would have returned 740%+, trade 2 = 25%, trade 3 = 95%, trade 4 = 15%, trade 5 = 5.1% - imagine those returns compounding...
    With tighter stops the returns would have been higher. That's not hocus pocus - it's based on fact. Simple higher high after a higher low.
    I guess my point is that not all traders here are agonising over the daily (or hourly) moves and some of the posts are just embarrassing and juvenile.
    This will bottom at some point, build a base and give me the entry set up I'm waiting on. It's just a matter of patience.
    It's a great company, and when the lithium price and sentiment turns again it will be an absolute rip snorter.
    Also, I can see why asb rubs some people up the wrong way, but I've always thought he/she has a lot to offer I reckon.
    Master Strategist was prettty smart to sell 80% of his holding above $5 - wish I'd done the same...
    I bought all mine well under a dollar but it has been a painful lesson watching a massive profit slip away.
    GLTAH - traders, investors, whoever... hope everyone makes plenty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.58
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.769B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.61 $2.65 $2.49 $78.76M 30.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 15582 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.58 36624 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.