PLS 1.05% $2.83 pilbara minerals limited

Thanks for that but what is happening in the US markets right...

1. 3,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 726
    Thanks for that but what is happening in the US markets right now I fear its the start of a big crash.
    Might be wiser to get out and come back when its safe to do so.

Spod keeps falling and we look like we are in a market correction or a big crash.
    Think its wiser to bail now and come back when its safer to do so.

Wonder what Aussie Super will do that has 9.47% of shares in PLS. Will they bail
    or hold. If they bail that many shares it will fall quite hard then they can come back when the stock
    is far cheaper or do they hold and play the long game when the shares eventually bounce back up.

Monday wasn't that bad a day for miners here. Reporting season may see it recover any lost ground
    which is still a few weeks away by which time the stock maybe under $2 which happens in big crashes.

Markets will eventually recover and be higher than they are now but wiser ones will bail
    then come back when its cheaper and able to buy more shares than they own now.

US at the start of the day dropped over 1200 points. Since recovered to about 880 points.
    If it just drops by day send by 600 points then I'll hold but if its near 1000 points I'll bail.

So sentiment between hold and sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.83
Change
-0.030(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $8.519B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.81 $2.90 $2.80 $59.28M 20.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 196665 $2.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.84 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.