PLS 0.90% $3.86 pilbara minerals limited

Not every PLS holder feels a need to protect capital at this...

1. 6,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3707
    Not every PLS holder feels a need to protect capital at this stage of the cycle or energy disruption.

Why?

Because most large investors have a belief in this company and Tier 1 asset, a LT view and think the energy disruption is at the start of a multi decade bull market for battery minerals. They accept there will be waves and market participants with deep pockets trying to extract as much profit as possible.

It also doesn’t take into account personality types. financial situation or skills. Many don’t feel a need to trade in and out, especially those with low entry points.

So your example above with only two options to protect capital, has more options as protecting capital gains takes many forms and has many timeframes. If we took your short term view, we would be trading each day. On what the holder thinks is the high of the day, sell. How would that work out for most. Not good I would suggest.

So, another option.

3. Hold, knowing that 1M shares are removed from circulation, restricting the maggots from accumulating and making their job of covering at extreme lows much more difficult. Sit back, stock up on popcorn and watch all the market participants climb over their grandmothers in an attempt to take the valuable asset the holder has.

Guess what. This option is lucrative, extremely entertaining and requires little effort.

Looking at your current held status and sell sentiment, I can only assume you are confused.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.86
Change
-0.035(0.90%)
Mkt cap ! $11.58B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.85 $3.94 $3.83 $26.24M 6.754M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
74 253898 $3.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.86 137504 93
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.86
  Change
-0.035 ( 1.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.85 $3.94 $3.83 2966874
Last updated 14.39pm 29/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.