CXO 0.00% 9.1¢ core lithium ltd

At this point its irrelevant that I was the first one to say...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    At this point its irrelevant that I was the first one to say this will be a billion dollar company.
    Recent reporting aside they are now targeting some of the most valuable land in oz for that fact
    As we have seen just recently that more car makers are switching to the inevitable
    Within next few weeks we will see a cornerstone investor or two for signifying a grand hold on one of the most world sought after commodities bear in mind this is just junior stage where explorer turns into production where huge returns can be made but at this stage its before the herd, which is brilliant entry point ,we have had no major volume yet bar results
    Also may a I add it is inevtiable to suppress hunan nature that driiling crews who have signed confidentiality agreements and management can with hold on such significant news irrelevant to laws
    They, will still tell their family members and friends of such a profound discovery and its only the beginning
    If those don't realise after the previous core samples of the amount of green spodumene within the region -no luck needed just profound research in juniors like alot of you do here
    hope you all make a fortune

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $194.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.3¢ 9.0¢ $1.424M 15.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 97919 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 1856379 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.