VNX 0.00% 0.0¢ vonex limited

Spoke to ASX re listing date, page-20

1. azu
    612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Growler... Another cheap personal attack and another false accusation ... You are so insecure that this is all you can do ... resort to spreading false accusation.

You accused me of "you have avoided answering the questions I posed to you multiple times on AWD about why you participated in the SPP to help acquire VNX but then sold out."
    - please note that I have answered this multiple times before ... to the previous cheap attacks... My latest reply on this being only a few days ago on the 23 Feb 2016 and i reproduce it below for your ease of reference:

"Again, any reply needs to start with a personal attack. Let me ask u this, no matter how u dislike a stock, if you are eligible to buy stocks at a fraction of the then current price, and then are able to sell it to make a profit, wouldnt you??? So that answers your same question again! I have reply to this before but you either have a short term memory or simply like to use this as a cheap personal attack."

So there you go! I never avoided this question and have replied on multiple instances before. I cant help it if you cant read or dont do any research before you speak. So typical of the rampers here.

So what do you say to someone that you so clearly falsely accused? But i dont expect you to have the decency to apologise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.