VNX 0.00% 0.0¢ vonex limited

You clearly falsely accused me and now you try to wiggle your...

1. azu
    612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    You clearly falsely accused me and now you try to wiggle your way out of it (and pile on more personal attacks) instead of acknowledging you made a mistake and moving on from it like anyone with basic courtesy and values would.

But like i said, your reply doesnt not surprised me at all as i had already predicted that you wouldnt have the decency to apologise for such a clear false accusation. Its actually exemplary of the poor form of the rampers here who cant take the inconvenient truth. Even if what you say is 100% correct, they will try to wiggle their way out of it and derail the issue being debated by engaging in personal attacks.

Now, you try to wiggle you way out of it by saying "I've continued to ask the same question of you as a waffle about buy low/sell high is not a proper and relevant answer."
    - you are just digging yourself a bigger hole. the reason why you and other rampers would even ask this question is to imply that i think this company is good which is why i participated in the SPP. So my reply directly and clearly explains the reasons to prove such an implication is incorrect. Com'on, is it that hard for u to understand that no matter how much you dislike a stock, if you are eligible to buy it at a fraction of the then share price, and then sell it to make a profit... who wouldnt? Basic common sense which you clearly appear to lack.

The above proves one thing. You are not able to engage in any healthy debates with these bunch of rampers who have over-invested in this spectulative stock and only want to hear rosy things about the company. Its amazing how they can spin anything to be positive and/or deflect blames to others when things go wrong due to the management's incompetency. Even when they are so clearly wrong, they will try to derail the debate and engage in cheap personal attacks. Its low... real low ....

I cant wait for this operator to be release, so we would then all be able to see that the market uptake for such an app would be very low.... And the call blast feature is just a gimmick for the nerds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.