SKN 33.3% 0.4¢ skin elements limited

SPOKE TO ASX, page-54

1. 9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    With all due respect, this product will not be TGA approved despite what management is trying to tell you. No Natural product will be TGA approved but it doesn't mean without a TGA approval, a product will not be able to generate good profits. Take a look at natural companies like Blackmores and Swisse. They are classified as natural health and wellbeing companies but their products are not TGA approved. And yet, they generate huge amount of profits.

I don't think there is a need to dwell on whether this product should be TGA approved or not. There are various products that do well even if they are not TGA approved.

The question that the holders of this company should be asking management is whether or not they have sufficient cash flow and funds to continue on an ongoing basis. Hope I make sense based on my limited investing knowledge. I suspect this is the very reason why this company is still suspended as ASX is not satisfied with their funding options/abilities to continue operations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.627K 406.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3206433 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1042585 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SKN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.