BNB babcock & brown limited

spoke to bnb, page-39

1. 17,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    It could be that proven that bnb could meet its debt requirements on there loans only breached it with the banks guidelines on market capital that by the banks restructuring there loans it could then not meet its other obligations to note holders of which are part of running a bussiness then the banks would have to do the dirty work and have conspired to forgoe bnb obligation to note holders .Ie will they still pay for power, water, office supplies etc ?I am sure there are other bussineses that bnb run accounts with as well and are in debted to them . Do the banks want it folded and a fire sale ?Should they meet the note holders requirements on intrest? Its part of bussiness so to my way of thinking they have pay to run the company for utilities they have to pay noteholders if they are a utility ie part of the cost in running the show.Are the lights still on in bnb? Yes there on, and on all round the world .Are there satilites still going there is an income stream still happening and the banks want more of it at a cost to all shareholders they have a full house when it comes to recoures of debt maybe but there are still hands who can trump them .Who said you had to win poker the game maybe isnt poker but who has the best hand?go bnbg note holders !!!!!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.