CAP 6.00% 9.4¢ carpentaria resources ltd

spoke to chris powell

1. 765 Posts.
    GUYS!
    Chris returned my call. A great person to talk to. To begin with he did not hurry me and took his time answering all my concerns. Point of conversation were:

1. Re. the Director selling: He assured that there is no need to panic. This was done purely because of his personal financial reasons and was approved by the board.

2. Confirmed that the second lot of money is due on Friday and that will be announced to the market.

3. BMG is only involved in the Burta Iron project and not other explorations going on.

4. REDAN JV: is being drilled as we speak (he also did mention that the start of a drilling is not necessarily an announcement). Once they have found something it will be announced ASAP.

5. He also mentioned that from here on there are some great announcements to come out in the near future and we share holders will be very pleased.

All in all, his sentiments (even reading between the lines as I asked him questions again and again in a dumb manner) is VERY POSITIVE and I AM BUYING MORE.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.