AUM australian mining investments limited

re: spoke to company cleaner I've must dialed the last digit...

1. 17,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 342
    re: spoke to company cleaner I've must dialed the last digit wrong as a sexy voice answered the phone, she said she was the company cleaner.
    I asked to speak to the company secretary and the lady on the line said the CS was quite busy doing multitasking multiple jobs....

I thought it was weird and hanged up....I rang again after 5 minutes and asked to speak to the company secretary. The same voice answered the phone and said the CS was not available. This time this lady told me she was the receptionist.
    I was intrigued and asked her name, she said Anne.
    So I told her that I've just spoken to her 5 minutes ago and she told me she was the cleaner ???

She politely excused herself for the confusion and told me the reason why was the company has been innundated with enquiries lately since the media has striked a deal with on of the directors and as the company only employed 3 staff, she has been awarded 5 new positions in the company.
    Anne now is the company secretary, the receptionist, cleaner, driver and now most recently the spitter.....

She also said, the company is about to bring an announcement to the public regarding the new change in the company structure...

Apparently the directors have gone on holidays for 6 months that's the reason she has been cleaning their rooms this week.
    She appoligised for the inconvinience and said that from tomorrow on the spitter will answer the phone......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.