MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

spoke to company , page-7

1. 20,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2010
    there was nothing sensitive about the info. I tried my best to get more info but with no success

i was simply asking as many questions as i could to get a feeling on the mood of the company re Blackwood. one thing that was interesting is they want to deliver big, thus there reluctance to sell down ownership levels. however with Zeus a farm out will be essential to chase all three options as there driils are expensive when going it alone.

he mentioned that Zeus was surrounded by 3 big fields -persius was the only one I remembered - in the canavaron block

I have always called the companies I have big exposures to as I think I have the right to ask questions and find out about the little details that may add value, such as the fact that the Blackwood results are currently being reviewed by experts, however the initial results where so encouraging that they were already mapping at the appraisal well. With time you can also pick up change in sentiment within the company. I refuse to invest in small companies that are disrespectful of shareholders

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.