PEN 0.00% 11.0¢ peninsula energy limited

spoke to gus

1. 514 Posts.
    Hi all
    sorry for the long delay
    have been out of touch since the GM on friday but have now returned and read some of the many posts
    fully agree with Yuro's account of the meeting but would like too add what I think was also an important question that was asked (if it has already been covered I apologise if I missed it)
    Gus was asked whether the finalisation of a forward uranium contract would now be delayed and also if he was now targeting a higher price than previously expected due to the rising price and demand for uranium
    He replied yes to both questions and indicated (after a pause to choose his words carefully) a target area of $75 to $85 and hinted more towards the upper level
    with regard to when it would be finalised he made no comment but he indicated that there was no need to rush

I spoke to him briefly after the meeting he said he was leaving that night for the Indaba conference this week and after which he would then be heading to Karoo for a few days (but wouldn't elaborate further) and then on to other places (which he also kept to himself)
    he will be returning to Perth in about 4 weeks so one can only guess he has a very busy schedule and there coul be some interesting developments to follow

with him being away for 4 weeks there probably won't be much news filtering through (but you never know)
    perhaps there will be some very interesting snippets on his return

this could be a very testing time for some shareholders as the SP could track sideways between 10.5 -11.5c which I think would be very positive for the next phase forward
    crystal ball stuff I know but that's the way I read it ATM

regards GM

oh what a feeling PENoyta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $350.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $1.445M 13.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 918733 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 6247028 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.