GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Evening all,Over the past 2-3 weeks I've been busy with family...

1. 3,989 Posts.
    Evening all,

Over the past 2-3 weeks I've been busy with family from overseas visiting so I've paid very little attention to all things ASX. I appreciate many businesses stop or at least slow down during this time of year and I am sure the IG is no different ?

Not sure if anyone else has contacted the IG recently but today I decided to contact them for a chat and there have been some very interesting forward developments regarding their legal team,Barrister etc etc. I believe it is going to be emailed to members in the next few days and also posted on their website.

These guy's from the IG are setting their sites very high and with what seems "top shelf" experienced, ethical personnel which will lead the IG legal proceedings.

The IG have informed me that Barrister, Will Alstergren SC has taken on the case and has just been promoted to the position of Chairman of the Victorian Bar Association and has market experience and knowhow which should be a big help in my view.

A safe and happy 2014 to you all and I look forward to hearing more from the IG and their forward plan.

Regards

CLICK HERE FOR VICBAR ANN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.