GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

spoke to ig today., page-9

1. 3,989 Posts.
    Hi there Remirez,

My sincere apologies but as of last night, all updates from the IG are to paid up members only from now on. They will not be posting any more updates here or on their website. I am told that is at the request of the Barrister. The IG have been advised to upgrade their email security and to keep all communications via telephone from now on. Security and whom they speak to is now of a high priority.

I had thought the meeting between the IG and the legal team was next Thursday but it was Thursday just gone. It actually went into Friday as they were still going at 8 o'clock on Thursday night.

I had a brief phone conversation with the IG last night as they were about to board a plane for their flight home. I still don't know the details of the this weeks meeting as I was told I will only get an update the same time as all other paid members. That will be in the coming days, I believe.

Once again Remirez, I apologise but I am now bound by the Barristers wishes. Whoever is a funded member, you will be updated shortly.

Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.