GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

spoke to john today

1. 289 Posts.
    hey guys and girls

i phoned john today and told him that the announcement was too open ended and it depended on the interpreataion of the individual, i also stated that there was nothing new that we didnt already know. i dont think he liked it but bad luck, i left $150K on the table at its highs so i dont give a SH!T, i told him that we need more informative and laymen interpretations of what is happening on site.
    I asked why is there no one on site, he said that the companies engineer is there and he would return once they retrieve the pipe.
    he told me the reason for the casing problem was that the hanger would not break off when casing so they had to break the drill rod off, and then the concrete set. Obviously
    i asked how much pipe (fish) had they retrieved, and the chances of sidetracking the hole, he replied if this was an offshore rig then they would have sidetracked straight away, but they believe the recovery process will be ok but slow.
    i believe they run washover pipe for 200ft then they break off and do again, the reason for the mill bit is that the drill rod is obviously not centre in the hole and that where the rod rest against the casing is where they use the mill bit.
    Also i believe that once they enter the leadville and if there are gas shows that they will be able to tell the flow rates in around a week using the same rig. when the fracture the casing for the other section to test they will bring in a work over rig,
    like anyone in any trade whether it is on the tools or professional services we all know oour trades and we all now if things are good or bad, obviously they cant open announce things as if they do get it wrong imagine the up roar of those who loose money on their here say, but i assume like alot of people here that the well is already commercial as is but unless they test they are unable to indicate.
    i continue to hold, i have left enough on the table to do so, those who have questions based on what is happening ring the directors not the jokers who have their own agenda's, funny how some people sell and then downramp, if u leave a stock cool, move on right or wrong.

dyor

dont listen to me as i am just over broke

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.