BUL 7.14% 5.2¢ blue energy limited

Gentleman, that enough squabbling, I'm throwing my hat into the...

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Gentleman, that enough squabbling, I'm throwing my hat into the ring to see if we can straight this thing out.

Gus, as I have said all along there will be only 3 plants on Curtiss Is. Shell will not build a standalone LNG plant on the island in my life time. The only thing they have commission is a head work design for the tunnel to Curtiss and that is just a roll of blue prints that can be left on a shelf till later, Arrow organised it to hype it sp.

Shell pipe line from the Bowen Basin is now a goer, they want to pick up some of the money {3.4B] they payed for Arrow in 2010, the gas will go to the 3 plants on Curtiss which by all accounts will be short of stock, there is some talk around town of a 3 train being added to one of the plants, if Shell wants to export itself, the pipe line will most likely be sold off to someone like APA. Gus that list of LNG plants you spoke of, the first 3 we know of, Shell we have covered, Fisherman Landing had a chance until Bow pulled out, now they have no gas worth talking about [ maybe Blue at Maryborough with Kogas support and money could do one train ] the other two Southern Cross LNG and Sun LNG are pie in the sky, dreamers.

Vincent keep plugging on, someone has to push drilling, Blue has given up drilling, it cost money.

Steini, I think John Phillips has always considered Blue to be a holding company, though in his 1/2 year reports on the future surveying, mapping and drilling program, this I feel is for Vincent and the other true believers, myself I would like to see them drill Maryborough but I don't think they will.

One other thing you blokes were raving on about was the cost of permits, they WERE free, that right free, no money changed hands above the table, it was set up so the big boys could not get a monoply of the good permits, that has now changed on Feb.14 there was two cash auction one at Ccndamine and the other at Miles for very small blocks of land which I've read had A grade potential.In the past they used some kind of closed tender system,the 3 permits in the Georgina Basin, all the big boys wanted them but they went to a little known mob called Eureka Petroleum who are a shelf company owned by Blue, so it's a fair system, or was

"Blueenergys Vision of 3000-3D reserves by the end of 2014" was Peter Cockcroft dream, the mistakes with the Monslatt block broke him and he quit the company. I don't think John P has that dream, as he said to Steini, when the big boys need land to drill on, they come to us. That why we hired John Ellice-Flint he talks there language, we have 16M in the bank we can let go staff, run lean, don't dilute our share base any more amd sit tight.

If you turn up at the next GM in Brisbane I'll buy the beer. Last yasr I was the only one to speak up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.