IMM 23.0% 33.5¢ immutep limited

spoke to martin rogers yesterday - excellent , page-16

1. 1,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Brainy- Thanks for the update but a couple of points.
    I have spoken to MR on a number of occasions and know him reasonably well. I agree he is a great man for the job.
    BUT - he should not be giving investment advice( he has given it to me as well in the past and I found it off putting)

RE - "there is no chance of failure. He sounded convincing to me. Why would he lie. "
    I have heard that from many a CEO in biotech before. Some do, and at times things just don't go according to plan.
    You just cannot say " there is no chance of failure"

I have noticed that populist posts get massive endorsement( this one wont) that at times is out of proportion to the content.Remember the traders love that. Have you noticed how this share ebbs and flows with news. People trade it and sentiment rules.

Re- "should buy some now and some more in July before phase 3 results are announced." Phase 3 results will not be available then. Perhaps you mean trials started.

Before the critical brigade start on this please posters post accurate information that cannot be misconstrued. I'm sure the traders out there love this sort of thing.
    My opinion only and not raining on parades.

BTW I have owned PRR since 2003 and have kept adding to my holdings. Things have never looked better and I thought they were something a bit special in 2003.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.100(23.0%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.0¢ 23.0¢ $16.23M 50.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 704297 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 102135 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.