IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

spoke to martin rogers yesterday - excellent , page-17

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi troutfisho I agree with the thrust of your post even though I concurred with brainybull in respect to the CEOs positive qualities. Frankly I always have a degree of scepticism when people post what is purported to have been verbally stated by a CEO. I would not do that as firstly its not verifiable and secondly unless its in writing from the CEO verbal interactions will only be our own interpretation of what was said and interpretations can vary between people.

I would be surprised if Rogers would give investment advice and say that its OK to post that on a stock forum. The purported advice is of little consequence as its based on nothing new but what we already know in the market but nevertheless still a bit strange particularly as the poster purports that the CEO said that its OK to post. That is not the impression I have gained of this CEO.

Also troutfisho imo you are correct about the wording about the third phase trial and that just goes to show that when one posts a lengthy discourse on a verbal conversation the actual position based on recall and interpretation may be quite different to the actual position.

Thank you for bringing these issues to the attention of posters.

regards
    eagle888

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.