SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

spoke to Meir very happy, page-23

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    Hi Thomasv. Perhaps we have; perhaps it was a billionaire investor without expertise to add and Meir turned him/her away (see Hunterr's post). Perhaps there have been people at telcos with money and expertise watching and waiting for the technology to be proven. Those people need to put together a strong case to present to their boards before asking for large sums of money to invest in small unproven companies. I'm sure they are out there.

Investors like yourself and myself and others on this board are a small part of the investing community who can grasp the concept of a great idea early on and stomach the risk of actually putting money into it before it is generating a strong revenue stream. There are not many like us out there and the larger organisations that have capital cannot usually move as quickly as us. Several people within the organisation will need to be convinced and reach a consensus. They often also have several alternatives to consider at any one time.

It will all happen in good time. We are currently on track and everything is going to plan. The Pearls can be launched in smaller batches starting with the funds we currently have (as indicated by Meir to Hunterr) and then more put up with the cash flow from the first batch. This might take a little longer but, hey, we're in this for the long term.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Equitable: 25/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.