NXS 0.00% 24.5¢ next science limited

spoke to nxs, page-16

1. 649 Posts.
    Feeling it too hobi. I am sure all holders are. A price drop post CR and in the current market conditions is understandable. Its the magnitude of the drop that perplexes me.

Remembering that the last traded price is exactly what it says (ie the last price at which someone sold and by the way the price at which someone else bought the stock), the term "sell off" isnt exactly accurate because for every trade there is always both a seller and a buyer.

Therefore what surprise me is not that we have sellers in the current environment but that there does not not appear to be sufficient interest from the buying community to soak up the volume being offloaded into the market in order to maintain some semblance of SP stability.

Assuming there is no "bad news" I would have thought that the instos that bought at 40 cents would surely see NXS as a bargain at 30 cents and soak it all up while licking their lips !!

Furthermore, whoever is offloading the bulk of the stock appears willing to sell it at ever lower prices. I do not know but surely the instruction is sell at anything higher than "X". I would love to know what "X" is. Given the shortage of buying interest, lets all hope that the instruction is not sell at market (regardless of price) - surely whoever is offloading is more sophisticated than that !!

In the absence of news I am still of the view this thing will bounce. I do however hope we dont see a close below 30 cents in the short term.

Enough rambling..hang tight folks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 26.0¢ 23.5¢ $71.09K 290.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3269 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 145820 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.