GDA 0.00% 27.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

Gemma, I welcome other points of view and I have a high level of...

1. 3,267 Posts.
    Gemma,
    I welcome other points of view and I have a high level of tolerance to other people's opinion where it is genuinely making points that aren't in breach of the many hc "terms of use".
    Many "non stock holders" make misleading representations about a company's finances, reputations of directors, comments by "stock holders" and company reports. The comments can have a material impact on the market sentiment towards a company's shares and can cause financial consequences and loss. They often make comments designed to flame holders of the stock in companies the holders have invested in.
    Most aggro that occurs between posters on hot copper threads are as a result of "non stock holders" provocative, inaccurate and unsubstantiated attacks on the credibility of a company.
    Rather than foster polite and informed discussion, the comments are often inflammatory /provocative. Optimism and confidence in a company's future prospects by an investor who has made a financial choice to do so is very different to a "non stock holders" financial investment.
    There are hundreds of issues that can be put forward by "non stock holders" that are worthy of discussion on hc threads but what I see is about 60% of their comments being provocative, scare scaremongering and false conspiracy theories.
    Non stock holders have nothing to loose and probably get a thrill out of seeing a share price drop as a result of their attacks. I liken their action to someone at a real estate auction going around to all the people at an auction telling them the government is building a nuclear waste reactor or toxic waste dump next door ( when in fact the government wasn't) and the owners of the property then wonder why no one made a bid at the auction.
    You and I have invested our hard earned money in Gondwana and other stocks and when someone tries to have a material impact on the value of that investment it is not unreasonable to expect that we would try and protect that investment. We spend many hours checking out the merits of investing in a company and take on board the inherent risk associated with investing in shares in a company and we have our money to loose, non stock holders don't.
    It is human nature that when someone threatens our family, our investments or our security that we take action to protect what we have.
    The difference between constructive criticism and an all out attack is the impact.
    Clarity in motivation is fundamental.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 27.0¢ $996 3.688K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7500 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 9945 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.