GDA 1.92% 26.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

spoke to office, page-13

1. 3,267 Posts.
    sharkie, the non stock holders, apart from sometimes being somewhat delusional in their view of what's going on around them, very few seem to have a nice word to say or share with anyone about what they like about the world or any stock for that matter, they just throw stones like the irritating kid in the back row at school who tries to disrupt the class so that the teacher concentrates on them rather than the other students who want to learn something so they can improve their chances in life.
    Even when talked about in the broader context, they think everyone is having a go at them individually, that's the way negative minds work, all part of the conspiracy theory personality.
    Productive use of our limited time on this earth make it much more enjoyable every day you see the sun rise over the ocean ( depending where you live of course) and spend valuable time doing something that produces something worth while.
    As an example, while the non stock holders spend their time posting about the negatives on Gondwana or posters who actually like a stock like Gondwana or Maximus, I spent some time ( which I think was productive) reviewing a company called Monto Minerals (MOO), yes it's stock code actually is MOO ( hope it doesn't turn out to be a cow, I feel that it won't though),which I bought into this week. I did a post on it just now which I hope raises some constructive discussion on the MOO threads. No doubt though, there will be the non stock holder brigade who stalk the positive postings and they'll soon arrive on the Monto threads and set up squatters rights.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $35.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 26.5¢ 26.5¢ $10 38

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 75021 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 3504 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.