SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

spoke to SDL, page-16

1. 3,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    I love this email idea Klob let us know how the response goes!...Hope its not caught in the SPAM Inbox

I wonder if they will tell us (members of a share punting forum who are all desperate, long and wrong the stock any information which is (1) price sensitive and (2) not in the public domain.....lol NO!!!

Congratulate and thank Wal King on his new role??...Seriously??....He's done zip so far...Haven't seen him once stick his head up and speak about his plans for the Company and start promoting it hard to his Insto contacts.....he is a NON EXEC!!!! - He probably reads a few memos, adds a few points of direction and waits til the next board-meeting to Chair it....For all of you who think he is full time on this I think your wrong

"Are their any take holder bids ?"

Maybe we can expect and answer of  "Sure do...We have  an offer on the table at 25c and we are just finalizing the Docs now for shareholders...don't let the word out on Hotcopper as the stock may get a run on...Great news hey"

Do you honestly think they are going to let you know YES or NO via a email!

Why is the share price so low is reflection on the stock ????

Answer YES

Yes..its a shame with Iron Ore having fallen some 65% from its highs, African Peers going bankrupt, No cashflows, chasing multi-billions, In africa, In global IO oversupply, facing never ending dilution, and with little Institutional interest in the stock we are trading at 2.5c etc etc etc etc

Surely there are more pressing questions that can be asked !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.